Thursday, February 1, 2007

Wow - I can't believe it's February already! I thought it might be tough to take a photo every single day, but it has been great fun instead. Of course, digital cameras make it so easy to take lots of photos and see them instantly, which is really what makes this all work so well. There were a couple of days where I couldn't think of what to take a picture of, but as soon as I picked up the camera and started looking around, I would see plenty of ideas! So I'm really looking forward to continuing this project, and seeing where it takes me.

Today is Thursday, and that means art day at Audrey's. From left to right, starting at the top: Bonnie knitting, Margaret rug hooking, Audrey sorting papers for collage, Jamie sketching, and Gretchen painting. I didn't even work on anything, but took photos, and showed off my Journal Quilt!

But, this will be the last time at Audrey's for a while - she is having foot surgery, and will be doing her rehabilitation in a nursing home. But, we have some other options - Carol has a nice studio, and it's fun to visit each other's homes, too. We'll figure something out!
This smoke tree was living up to it's name today in Audrey's garden. With the sun behind it, the dew was glowing! The garage roof was steaming in the sun. You just never know what you'll see when you look on the other side of something.

No comments: