Monday, August 4, 2014

 OK - so here is all of the Super 17 entries. I got 11 blues, and 6 reds. Since I had more than one entry for several of the catagories, I had to choose which one I wanted to be my S17. For 3 of the catagories, my choice got red ribbons, and the ones I didn't choose got blues. So I COULD have had 14 blues, if only I had chosen more wisely.

Here are photos of each - the only one I don't have a photo of is the Fair Logo Contest, because they keep the Logo entries, and choose one of them for next year's Fair. My entry got a red ribbon.
 Arts and Crafts
 Baked Goods
 Fiber Art
 Fruit (blackberries don't last long in 80 degree temps!)
 Herbs
 Needlework
 Photography
 Food Preservation
 Quilting
 Sewing
 Vegetables
Wine

Sorry for the sideways photos, but Blogspot doesn't have a way to rotate them. Sigh. You'll just have to turn your head.
 Beer
 Educational Display
 Floral (Again, they don't last very well)
Fine Art

No comments: