Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All the flowers and bushes are blooming madly now - it seems like every day there is another plant in bloom, and each one more lovely than the last. And so lush this year! Our rhododendrons are just starting (we're always later than everyone else) and the bushes are loaded with buds eagerly drinking in the rain that we're having, now that our nice warm sunny weather has headed east.
This is my little "tch tch tch" bird! A western junco, I think she's nesting in one of the garden shrubs. She's always right there "tch tch tch"-ing at me. Well, not even at me - she just does it all the time, flitting around from tree to bush. Hopefully she'll get settled in soon.
Visited a job site today - they've got the walls up, and starting on the floor above. I just love seeing the fantastic views through the future window - this one is aimed straight up Holmes Harbor. Couldn't be better!

No comments: