Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Went to Langley for lunch with Bonnie - we had a great time catching up! We ate at a restaurant above the Star Store, where they have an outdoor seating area. The weather was gorgeous, and we had a beautiful view of Saratoga Passage and the mountains. The food was unusual and very good, although a tad pricey. It's so hard to find time for my friends, unless I make a point of putting it on my calendar. I'm really glad when I do, and it inspires me to do it more often!

We walked down to the library to see the Bead Nuts display, which had many good pieces. It was a challenge - we all had the same beads, and had to use them all, but could use any additional materials. There was a lot of variety, and some beautiful work!

A huge wisteria in full bloom reached out over the sidewalk. The smell was heavenly as we walked under it, and we just had to take some pictures.

No comments: