Sunday, April 29, 2007

SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2007
Well, time to go home. I had a great time visiting my family - every time I come, it seems like I had never left. We just seem to pick up where we left off. It's good to see everyone happy and healthy. This is Mt. Rainier - we flew really close, and it was so spectacular with it's little cloud cap, and the cloud layer that we were descending through.

John loves to sit by the bird feeder. Well, he actually loves to try and catch the squirrels and chipmunks that come to eat the seeds on the ground. The squirrels are a little too quick for him, and the chipmunks run into the christmas tree. John won't go all the way in, but he'll climb partway in, and leave his hind end sticking out. Maybe that's why he's looking a bit disgruntled!
This is the Denver airport, and we're getting ready to pull out for Seattle. I'm looking at the plane that I just came in from Akron on. All the planes have animals on their tails and winglets - that is Montana the elk on the tail, and on the winglet of my plane is Jim and Tim, the fox cubs. I flew out on Lobo the wolf. I had good connections and everything was on time!

No comments: