Sunday, June 20, 2010

I made a little accordion book today for a friend who lost her favorite dog recently. We had gone on a camping trip with the dog, so I had some photos of them. Above is the finished book.
I couldn't figure out a way to make my printer print a long skinny photo, so I printed each spread separately, and glued them to my long paper. Above, everything is printed out, and below they are glued in place.

I folded carefully, but of course the folds are not quite even, but that just adds to the home-made factor. Below, the pages after I trimmed them, and the covers are ready to glue.

Above, the finished cover: the brown paper is some that I made from cedar bark, and I glued it to a heavy black paper I had, for stability. Below is the finished book.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

The book is wonderful!