Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well, the promised wonderful sunny weather didn't quite materialize, but it wasn't too bad, just cold and cloudy. Enough to make Buzz sleep under my desk for most of the day! It's one of his favorite spots, and I have to be careful not to roll my chair over his ears! Although, he eventually figured it out, and watches me when he hears the chair roll! I do still kick him by mistake, which makes him jump up and bump into things. It's so nice to have him around....

David called from Mexico, where he's having a lovely time eating the local foods, shopping, and hanging out at the beach. Tomorrow they are going on a little road trip north along the coast to La Penita, where they hope to meet up with some friends from this area. Lots of Americans around Puerto Vallarta.

No comments: